Evie what else right? So our little Evelyn Marjorie is now almost 5 months old and growing like a weed. At her 4 month check up she was 13 1/2 pounds and 25 1/2 inches tall. She loves tummy time and spends most of it playing with her toys and sucking on her thumb.
This is one of my favorite pictures. She desided the other day that she could suck her thumb while simultaniously sucking her bottle. It doesn't work so well for me, but she thinks she's pretty sneaky.
We are living in Boise and are anxiously awaiting the end of Jesse's residency. He finishes up some time in June and then we will hopefully find a full time position he loves. Or at least one he can stand while he gains experience.
I am playing a stay at home mom and love to spend my days taking care of Evie and managing things around the house. I've been able to do all of the things I love, but never had time to do when I was working full time like scrapbooking, reading, sewing, and visiting my family.

Welcome sister! :) I love the pics of your little one. Good Job!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, what a beautiful little girl you have! So glad you have joined the blogging world. I am really bad about posting on my blog but love to check out other peoples. Keep bloggin : )
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got guilted into making a blog! It's so fun to see pictures of Evelyn! What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Debbie! What a cute Baby!! Love ya
ReplyDeleteI'm excited you started a blog! It's super cute too. I miss you guys. Evelyn, what big eyes you have! She is so precious. So excited to see what's going on. I LOVE her big, blue eyes. :0)
ReplyDelete