Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Johnny Jump Up

I was holding Evelyn on my lap the other day and getting my daily arm workout, when it dawned on me that we have a Johnny Jump Up that could do this job too!  Not to say I don't like or need the workout, but a break once or twice a day would be nice!  Anyone who has held her would know she's not one of those sit contently children.  The girls gotta move!  It only took her about 3 seconds once she was in it to figure out what to do and she loves it!  So here is the link to a short video of her first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqmpJ4Psjrg

We since have worked out the kinks...covered the straps so they don't scratch her head and added some padding inside the jumper so she doesn't hit her head on the wall!  I know...good momma!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the video! She is such a smiley little thing. Jane is a stickler when it comes to smiles. I'm coming home May 13-17 watching charles kids maybe we'll have to have a play date if you're around.

    ReplyDelete