Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Gave Birth to this Weirdness!?!

So every once in a while I seriously ask myself this question.  Evelyn does some weird things and here is a new one.  I saw her do it and, great mother that I am, I hoped she'd do it again so I could record it. So it was your lucky day!




I mean come on if you're gonna do it once you might as well do it again!

5 comments:

  1. Oh she is sooooo cute! I can't wait to hold her. You going to be home in July? Looks like I'll be at my moms for a week (July19-27). We need our girls to have a play date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol So funny! Too bad we'll never really know :) Good thing you caught it on video because that's a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Evie is really funny." That is what the Keenan kids said when they saw the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious. I'm pretty sure she gets stuff like that from Jesse!

    ReplyDelete