This first year of Evie's life has just flown by. Jesse and I continue to be amazed with how fast she has grown and the new things she does each day. Her birthday was October 8th and my dad's is the 9th so we had a joint party at my brother Tony's house. We had a great time and Evelyn was all sorts of entertaining as you can see!
Evelyn LOVES monkeys and horses right now so I made this cut up cake.
Not to toot my own horn, but I'd say for my first one ever it's not too
shabby. I even made the cake board to fit perfectly into the recess in
her highchair tray. This is what it looked like before we let her
loose...
...During...
...and after! At first she seemed a little hesitant, but it didn't take
long to get over that. She did a pretty good job and we had a great
time watching her.
She got lots of books...10 total...6 from Jesse and I, 3 from my mom,
and 1 from Dr. Baker at her 1 year check up on the 10th. So it's a good thing she loves to look at books and be read to. She also got a
small squeaky giraffe and a ball.
Here is my dad opening his presents...he got a charger for his new phone
and Twizzlers of course because it's not his birthday without them!
Overall we had a fabulous time! Evie loved the attention and was totally ready for bed by the time we got her home.











How fun! I can't believe how different she looks! She's gotten so big! I LOVED the last picture in the series of "during" pictures! So funny!...Wow, I just realized I've used an exclamation point at the end of every sentence!!! haha :0) Love you guys!<---haha
ReplyDelete