Our Christmas tree and village turned out cute this year...I'm seriously considering upgrading to a large tree and moving the village so we have some where to put presents next year.
Evelyn did a great job. She pulled one ornament off right after we set it up, we told her no, and she never touched it again. No really...she didn't touch it again. I think we scared her. When Rob and Whit came to visit Rob tried to get her to touch the tree at church and she would extend her arm and as soon as she was close enough to touch she'd pull her arm back. He tried it 4-5 times and couldn't figure out why she wouldn't touch it. We trained her well...haha!
This is Christmas Eve morning. We had a nice relaxing morning with Jesse, who had four days off (23rd-26th). After breakfast he went out for his first snowshoeing trip of the season. Evie couldn't resist his boots when he got back!Christmas morning was quiet. We got ready, ate our yummy breakfast and went to church before we broke into any presents. The whole time I was thankful that Evelyn had no clue that Sunday was special and I had plenty of time to look presentable! Evie had a great time once she got the hang of it.
We are grateful for the memories we created this Christmas season and especially for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, whose birth we celebrated. We hope that your holidays were as memorable as ours and wish you the best in this new year!










Great Hair!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteFirst I second Char's comment...your hair looks fabulous! Second, thanks for the awesome card. Third, i love your blog. Fourth, Jane loves the video of Evelyn dancing. And fifth, I miss you! You better let me know next time you're in Idaho!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn is SO CUTE! My goodness.
ReplyDelete