Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can You Say...?

Lately our favorite game to play with Evelyn has been Can You Say...?  For example I might say "Evie, can you say horse?" and she will say "horse".  We have lots of fun playing this game and helping her learn new words.  She is a learning machine and it's neat to see her develop.  

The other night at dinner we played and after about 10 minutes Jesse asked "Evie can you say stinker? and she responded "dada!"  It was so funny I almost fell off of my chair.  I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it and decided right then that I needed to blog about it.

A few days later my note was still sitting on the table.  Jesse found it, read it, and said I was wrong, that she didn't say "dada", but that she said "stinker".  My thoughts on the whole thing?  You hear what you want to hear and I KNOW I heard right!

No comments:

Post a Comment