Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday Bash

Jesse finished his 32nd year on April 5th.  (Sorry for the weird wording, he didn't want me to tell you how OLD he is!)  Since he was working a late shift we celebrated this monumental occasion over breakfast.  Evelyn and I got up early and made him special birthday french toast.  She helped by eating half of a piece before I could put it in the egg mixture.  What a lucky Daddy!
 
  
Here's the GPS he requested for his birthday and was no surprise.  Jesse's eyes are closed in most of the pictures I take of him.  This was take three after I had made fun of him for always closing his eyes.  I thought it looked pretty funny! 
 
Since we met and started spending time with our friends the Hirads, Jesse has wanted a Persian backgammon board.  He was totally surprised that I finally got him one.  It's Turkish, not Persian, but it beats the mini magnetic travel size one we use to play on!
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man I know! Thanks for everything you do and for all the effort you put into our little family.  I love you, babe!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jesse!! Oh and as long as I know how old I am, I will always know how old you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I like the "not closed eyes" picture, haha!

    ReplyDelete