So I'm a little behind...We went camping in Ouray on Memorial Day weekend. We had a great time...other than the crazy winds. Lets just say it was a good thing our tent was staked down or we definitely would have been chasing it across the valley. The winds whipped our tent all night and cancelled the hot air balloon show in Ridgeway the next morning. Unfortunately for us that was the major reason we went. I would have loved to see Evelyn's face when she saw them.
Making our tin foil dinners...I used stir fry meat and that was a real winner.
Evelyn's first marshmallow experience. Lets just say she is a HUGE fan!
I don't know what kind of bug this was but it was an interesting visitor for sure.
One more of many trips to the Black Canyon. We went for a 3 mile hike to see some more of God's beautiful handy work.
This guys was hanging out right by the trail. I can't imagine he blends in to well up there, but we don't mind because Evelyn sure got a kick out of him. She wanted to touch him and his twin later on during our hike.
The west end of the canyon....just part of our amazing view.








No comments:
Post a Comment