Evie is finally getting enough hair to do fun stuff with. It's curling around the edges and looking quite cute...most of the time.
Mornings and after naps is the best! She always wakes up with a fun new hair do that provokes a few laughs from Jesse and I. We thought you could use a chuckle or two too!
We went swimming at my parents pond and since she's such a pale thing,
we lathered her up. I forgot to take her sun hat so I put lotion on her
scalp as well...and this was the result. =]



Deb this is hilarious!! It makes me miss you guys so much more!!! I just love Evie and I miss being her favorite! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it! My favorite bed head was always from my kids who had curly hair. If you think it is funny now just wait until it gets longer. The best will be the matted hair on the back of her head.
ReplyDelete