Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter

This Easter for us has been like most of our holidays here in Montrose, small, but memorable.  We started the day with Evie's Easter basket and bunny shaped pancakes.  Jesse would say calling them bunnies might be a stretch, but lets just say I got some good practice for next year and that they are bunny-ish. The strawberry sauce and whipped cream definitely help with the bunny look!
 
 
 
Evelyn had a brand new dress for church and also got to go to nursery for the first time.  She did a great job and loved playing with all of the other kids.  I only had to stay with her for about 5 minutes.  When they brought her to me for a diaper change and I took her back it was like I wasn't even there.  I opened the door for her and she ran right in and started playing again! 
We had a wonderful Easter service where we celebrated Christ's Resurrection.  I am grateful for such an amazing family centered day and for my Savior, who lives and loves me!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute! I LOVE her big blue eyes. I thought your bunny pancakes looked like full on bunnies. Nothing bunny-ish about them, haha.

    ReplyDelete