Montrose is nestled in the San Juan Mountains which are part of the Rocky Mountain Range and from what I hear it's beautiful! Jesse says "it's the Swiss Alps of the United States", which explains a lot about why he wants to live there. It is in section B1 of this map if you squint you can see it! We will be about 1 hour south of Grand Junction and 4 1/2 hours from Denver. I'm glad we finally found a position, but a little sad to leave our family here in Idaho. We will have an extra room in our home there so make your reservations early! Wish us luck!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
On the Road Again...
For those of you who haven't already heard Jesse got a new job (after a long wait and many, many applications and interviews) and we are on the road again. He interviewed last Saturday the 22nd at Montrose Memorial Hospital in Montrose, CO and by Monday the 24th he was offered a position. We accepted on Wednesday the 26th and have already started packing and setting up our move. His first day is November 28th so we don't have too much time to dilly-dally. Our tentitive plans right now are to move on Veteran's Day so we have a little time to get settled and situated before Jesse has to start.

Montrose is nestled in the San Juan Mountains which are part of the Rocky Mountain Range and from what I hear it's beautiful! Jesse says "it's the Swiss Alps of the United States", which explains a lot about why he wants to live there. It is in section B1 of this map if you squint you can see it! We will be about 1 hour south of Grand Junction and 4 1/2 hours from Denver. I'm glad we finally found a position, but a little sad to leave our family here in Idaho. We will have an extra room in our home there so make your reservations early! Wish us luck!
Montrose is nestled in the San Juan Mountains which are part of the Rocky Mountain Range and from what I hear it's beautiful! Jesse says "it's the Swiss Alps of the United States", which explains a lot about why he wants to live there. It is in section B1 of this map if you squint you can see it! We will be about 1 hour south of Grand Junction and 4 1/2 hours from Denver. I'm glad we finally found a position, but a little sad to leave our family here in Idaho. We will have an extra room in our home there so make your reservations early! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DANG IT! It was suppose to be VEGAS! Sigh...oh well...CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteJesse Cook, You Suck!! You are taking my sister too far away from me. You had better let her come visit. Ok now that I have gotten that off my chest, Congrats!! we are so happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteI second Char's comment :) You better let me know if you ever come back to Idaho I must see you! Sorry we didn't get to see you before you left....have fun in the mountains I'll miss you!
ReplyDelete